Perrigo Nutritionals has a rich heritage in infant-formula manufacturing. Its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities provide elite production capability and can be expanded as the range of products we offer and the markets in which we compete continue to grow.
- Our infant formula-manufacturing facilities are located in Vermont and Ohio, U.S.A.
- Our dairy ingredients are sourced from leading dairy markets, including the United States, Canada, and New Zealand.
Our primary facility in Vermont was originally designed by the global pharmaceutical company Wyeth to be its worldwide standard for infant formula manufacturing excellence. The Vermont facility is a Foreign Trade Zone, which eases international transit. And our extensive capacity can fulfill large-volume orders.
To know more about our commitment to quality, click here.
To take a virtual tour of our VT plant, click here.
Commitment to Quality and Safety Standards
Our formulas meet or exceed standards of the United States Food and Drug Administration and other governing bodies such as the Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China, the European Commission and Health Canada. Our manufacturing facilities integrate state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and quality control systems, and are inspected annually by the U.S. FDA. Perrigo Nutritionals’ facilities are the only ISO 9001:2008 certified infant formula manufacturing facilities in the United States.
Perrigo Nutritionals Infant Formula Facility: Vital Statistics
- 212,000 ft2 (19,695 m2) Plant
- 28 Acres (11 hectares)
- Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Research Center of Excellence
- Benchmark Zoning and Hygienic Systems
- Blending, Drying, and Packaging
- Foreign Trade Zone